What's new

Any Chance Of Cades's County Getting Released On DVD? (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Cade's County the 1971-1972 Glenn Ford show I believe is owned by Fox. Is Shout /Timeless releasing Fox shows again? I think Cades's County would be a good show for Timeless. Does anyone know if there are any plans by Shout/ a Timeless, VEI or anyone else to release Cades' County on DVD? The show only ran 1 Season so it would be a 1 and done release. Thanks!

Robert

Pathfiner

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
I would love to see Cade's County out on DVD - as with 'Felony Squad', 'N.Y.P.D' and 'Run For Your Life' on other threads (plus 'The Name of The Game') but both Fox and Universal don't seem that bothered it appears....

'Cade's County' only ran for a short time I seem to recall, not that many episodes - a shame as Glenn Ford was perfect in it

- an 'Ironside' episode features Steve Forrest in a similar kind of role (tho' as a crooked lawman of course) called; 'Poole's Paradise' re a rural Sheriff or State Trooper's dept who 'own' their town

- Sam Cade was 'the Law' in his county shades of a modern day 'Gunsmoke' thing, the show was great and certainly deserved a longer run...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks