1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any chance for "A Man Called Sloane"?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by LloydWhiteJR, Nov 9, 2011.

1. LloydWhiteJR

LloydWhiteJR Auditioning

I really liked this show when I was a kid; it starred Robert Conrad as a secret agent and only ran for 12 episodes back in 1979. Any chance it could be released? It was a QM production that aired on NBC.

2. Jack P

Jack P Producer

If CBS/Paramount won't continue the popular QM shows like "Streets of San Francisco" and "Barnaby Jones" I don't see much reason for why they'd start one of his short-lived ones.

3. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Screenwriter

What would be really cool and will never happen, would be a QM box set with all of his short-run series: New Breed, Dan August, Banyon, Manhunter, Caribe, Bert D'Angelo Superstar, Most Wanted, Tales of the Unexpected, The Runaways and Man Called Sloane.

4. progrocktv

progrocktv Stunt Coordinator

If Paramount/CBS did some sort of MOD program I could see the possibility of it being released. However we'd most likely see Streets and Jones released first.

5. Jack P

Jack P Producer

I have never seen an episode of "Banyon" but from what I've read that would suffer a great deal because there was a good deal of singing in it by series regular Julie Gregg, especially at the hands of CBS/Paramount!

6. HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow Screenwriter

Henry.
    Is this really a Paramount title, seems there's confusion over who actually owns it. Would be cool to have in any case. If we see it coming at all sometime, it's probably from a smaller company like VCI, S!F or TMG. Whatever, might as well let the dreaming begin.

7. Guest

I would'nt mind seeing a man called sloane get relased also