What's new

Any Canadians get their MSCL bonus items yet? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Since the offer has now closed, this should be okay to talk about here. Those in Canada who took advantage of the offer to receive thier limited edition lunchboxes and bonus discs should be receiving them shortly. These were apparently shipped between Sept. 27 and 29. If anyone has received theirs, could you post on how they were shipped/declared for customs and whether you were charged anything by customs?

With Ross Rojek in jail for fraud, Jason Rosenfeld will be closing the anotheruniversesucks.org site for good.

Unless I missed something, I'm a bit surprised that no one has posted about this offer here yet, especially those in the US or the UK.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Sorry Jason, I forgot the "sucks" part.

I have been visiting the forum, but there haven't been any posts of people from the last shipment getting their stuff yet, and from your posts, it doesn't sound like that forum is going to be around much longer.

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator
It's going to stay there until everyone gets their stuff. Afterwards, it will remain up in some other fashion, assuming I can unload the remaining bonus DVDs and lunchboxes to raise $ for people who were never refunded.

It's a very tricky situation, though, and I'm not sure I can ensure that claims are accurate, or that I can even sell this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks