What's new

Antenna/Northern VA - Herndon (1 Viewer)

Scot Kight

Grip
Anyone have any suggestions on type of antenna? I need to put one in my attic, would rather not put it on my roof right now.
I am in herndon, about 25 miles from the towers.
Also, anyone know where I could get said antenna local?
Scot

SteveE

Auditioning
Scott -
I am here in Arlington, Virgina. The place to get antennas is Davis Antenna. Their web site is www.davisantennainc.com Their installation is very good, but very expensive. I got a Wineguard antenna through them that gives me amazing reception. Unfortunately, my attic has a vapor barrier, and reflects all signals, so I went with an outside mount, and outside mounts are far superior. My antenna is quite small (about 18" x 24" x 48") and with a rotor can get all DTV stations in Washington and Baltimore. I would reconsider not doing an outside placement until you check an outside DTV installation, I think you would be surprised by how unubtrusive it can be. Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] and I will give you directions so you can see mine. I can also recommend a very, very good antenna and satellite installer, whose fees are also quite reasonable. Good Luck!
Steve
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks