What's new

Another TV watching dilemma tonight. (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Man, days like this make my want to go buy a Tivo (which may happen soon.) Anyway, the geniuses at each network have pitted many of my must see programs against each other tonight.

I haven't decided which one will be primary viewing yet.

Ed
Smallville
Paradise Hotel finale
Baseball playoffs

It sucks being a j6p with varied but common tastes.:frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Smallville in glorious HDTV for me (with the baseball game in a small PIP window). I'll record the other shows (Ed and Paradise Hotel).

Scott>G

Agent
West Wing for me right into RED SOX BASEBALL! From a Red Sox fan trapped in NYY country.

Al Shing

Stunt Coordinator
Smallville/Angel, with Enterprise/Jake 2.0 recorded. No baseball playoffs for me, because I hate all the teams in the playoffs.

Doug H

Agent
I'm with Al, I'll be watching the WB (unfortunately not in HD) and UPN will go on the Replay.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
No Dilemna there's nothing more important than

Red Sox vs A's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
WB and Law & Order go on the Replay (and probably get watched)

UPN and Karen Sisco go on the VCR

...and NOTHING takes me away from the Sox and A's starting at 10pm except perhaps a fire.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Taping Angel.

Watching first two hours Red Sox/A's switching to West Wing at 9pm (I'll also pop over to The World Poker Tour to see if it's a new one).

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Watch Enterprise and HD record Ed and Smallville (which is on the local NBC sub-channel) so they are both in the same data stream. At 10 I'll watch Karen Sisco and record Brotherhood. Have to miss L&O since it's not VCR SD worthy.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I hate when networks compete for the same demographic on the same time slot. There are plenty of days of the week where nothing in primetime appeals to me. This is yet another thing to put on my list of things to fix when I finally take over the world.:crazy:

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Taping Enterprise & Smallville, so I can time-shift and skip commercials. Also, this Smallville is a two-parter so I will probably hold off viewing until after next week, so I can watch both parts back to back.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
what...?

you mean you don't have two tivos -- each with a dual tuner? that's just ain't right...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks