What's new

Announcement re: Weekly RoundUps for 12/28/04 & 1/4/05. (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey gang! Happy Holidays!

I'm letting everyone know I will NOT be able to pull together Weekly RoundUps for the next couple of weeks. Personal circumstances (simply, family and other committments) will keep me from meeting my appointed rounds with Buena Vista, Fox, Columbia/Tri-Star, etc.

I will return for the WRU of 1/11/05.

I do not take this decision lightly. However, I do not have a support staff to lean upon. I understand my having decided to accept this mantle of responsibility from Dave Lambert a year ago that I was making a committment upon which many people have come to depend. And, please don't think I don't understand how many of you appreciate the RoundUp each week. All the constant thanks and :emoji_thumbsup: are read and noted....and very much appreciated on my end.

But, I please hope you all understand that I am unable to get this done for the next two weeks and that I have certain priorities in my life which do have to come before the HTF on occasion (heresy! I know, I know... :D )

Maybe you all can gather together here in my absence...have a group hug, a little hot chocolate, a chorus of Khumbaya and share info on deals of that week's DVD new-releases.

A quick note of thanks here to Patrick Sun who has been extremely helpful and accomodating to me throughout the year in helping me post Roundups when I've been away or unable for whatever reason. And, thanks to all HTFers who pitch in and contribute info on the various DVD deals each and every week. :emoji_thumbsup:

See you all next year!

Jeff Howard

Agent
I'm sure i'm not alone in saying that i'm gonna miss you.Thanks for all your hard work during the year & have a GREAT HOLIDAY & NEW YEAR!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'll try to scrape up something in the interim, but it won't be as extensive as Mike's WRU are. But next week's WRU might show up on Monday as I'll be driving back on Sunday after visting with friends and relatives as well this week.

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

Just kidding :b Thanks for doing all your hard work. Merry Christmas:p)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
thats ok mike you really arent obligated to this every week.
i just see it as a favor you do because you have the time or are just that kind of a person.

we'll make do and figure out the deals ourselves if we have to.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Is there some way to make a sharable spread sheet file at some URL that anyone can edit it and every one can read? I was thinking just a spreadsheet with titles in column 1 and the various stores in the other columns. And people can fill in titles and prices as they come across them...

Or make a post editable by all?

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I had a feeling Patrick would step up to the plate... =)

Have a merry christmas Mike, and thanks for all the work over the last year.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Indeed, get some rest and you deserve it. There are much more important things to do. No need to apologize as each of us have things in life that take priority from time to time.

The WRU you do is truly valued and relied on. Looking forward to this again in 2005 when you return.

Take care Mike! :)

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Mike, thanks for all the hard work you do on our behalf. Enjoy your well-deserved break, and don't let the fruitcake get to ya! :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
A poor excuse for picking the membership's E-pocket every twenty-fifth of December! But I suppose you must have the whole fortnight. Be here all the earlier the next week, Mr. Frezon.

...and have a Happy Christmahanukwanzakah! :D

Daryl Stovall

Second Unit
We feel you bruh! Have a Merry one and I'll have a healthy swig of Captain Morgan in your honor :D

MAY WE ALL SWING LIKE VIKINGS ON NEW YEARS EVE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks