What's new

Anna Nicole Smith at the AMA's... (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
It also makes me angry that she compares herself to Marilyn Monroe. Hello! Monroe was an accomplished actress who studied at the Actors' Studio, and probably the most famous movie star of all time. She wasn't a wanna be celebrity. Marilyn's "dumb blonde" act was mostly that. Anna Nicole is no Monroe.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I really don't give a rat's ass what she has done to herself, but what I don't understand is that a lot of teens saw her, and even worse, are probably cool with it. That is the really sick part.

Where's the FCC when you want them? Shouldn't they have slapped another fine out for her act? What would you rather have your children see, her or that pre-football game clip?

Maybe someday they'll require everyone at those to be sober and straight, even if it does take the fun out of it!

Glenn

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Good GOD that was just plain sad! When are TV people going to realize that these "award" shows are simply a waste of good air time?

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm... saw the clip on CNN, and just don't get the fuss.

If anything, she actually seemed more mentally coherent and physically fit than she did on her reality program, which I freely admit I watched the first few episodes of, plus several more from the first season... the pizza parlor foodfight, the depressant-induced crawl around and under her furniture, the Bobby Trendy feud, etc.

Which is not to say she's particularly mentally coherent or physically fit, just that she's no more or less so in that appearance than any other I've seen. What were they expecting? The Duchess of York? The Princess of Monaco? Someone with an above-retard IQ and without a taste for barbituates? It's like asking Courtney Love to babysit and feigning shock when the kid ends up head-first in the crockpot.

GeorgePaul

Second Unit
I have to admit, I agree with you, Rich. It's not like she was a complete puddle of incoherence, or she was humping the microphone on stage or anything.

She's been MUCH worse in front of the camera.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

I disagree. I think that she's probably the best possible anti-drugs advert you could have. :)

And comparing her to Marilyn is like comparing sewer water to vintage Champagne. :D

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Nick,
Nick, Nick....

Nobody starts out as a stripper.
She started out selling fast food chicken in Mexia, Texas. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks