What's new

Anchor Bay's Dawn Of The Dead 4-Disc Set (1 Viewer)

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathon
i emailed anchor bay through their defective dvd system on the website, and haven't heard back. i'm just going to call them once they open today.

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
DeepDiscountDVD is having a buy 1 get 1 free on select sets, Dawn of the Dead UE is part of it... I'll probably get that and the Neon Genesis Evangelion 2 movie pack, two expensive DVDs I've been holding out on.

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathon
called anchor bay. the customer service lass there was going to take my number, but when i said i was in australia, she took my address and said that one would be in the mail.

gotta love that kinda service!

Rhoq

Supporting Actor

About 2 months ago, I had contacted Anchor Bay via their defective DVD system website and received a reply via e-mail within 2 hours. The e-mail contained an address to mail the disc back to Anchor Bay and said they'd "be happy to replace it". I was able to play the disc on my Pioneer player without any problems and finished watching the disc (in case you're wondering it was Disc 3 of 21 Jump Street: Season 5). The player it would freeze-up on is a Panasonic. Since I was able to finish watching the set, I never bothered to mail the disc to Anchor Bay. 2 days ago, I received a package in the mail. It was from Anchor Bay containing a brand-new copy of the 5th Season of Jump Street Disc #3!

I replaced the original disc (and tossed it in the trash) with the new one. As it turns-out the original had a scratch on it, which I had never noticed before. I'm very careful with my discs, so I know I didn't scratch it. I must have taken for granted that the disc was in pristine condition when I bought it.

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathon
the booklet and comic arrived today, so pretty much a week? not bad for US to Australia.

kudos to AB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks