1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anchor Bay Press Release: The Hardbodies Collection

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ronald Epstein, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    ANCHOR BAY ENTERTAINMENT DEBUTS
    TWO ‘80’S SUMMER CLASSICS WITH
    HEAPING HELPINGS OF BEER, BABES AND BODS
    FOR THE FIRST TIME ON DVD!

THE HARDBODIES COLLECTION

Two classic ‘80s comedies full of hot, scantily clad chicks come to DVD for the first time ever from Anchor Bay Entertainment! Hardbodies andHardbodies 2 in The Hardbodies Collection on August 18th .

Courtney Gains (Children of the Corn), Darcy DeMoss (Reform School Girls), ‘80s band Vixen,nd hundreds of Southern California’s hottest swimsuit models co-star in the legendary cult comedy, Hardbodies. When three middle-aged geezers move into a swinging beach house, they hire a young stud (Grant Cramer) to teach them how to score with the local beauties.

Full of sex-starved men, horny girls and lots of nudity, The San Francisco Chronicle called Hardbodies “A cinematic sex party…this is the T&A nirvana of all bikini bimbo movies,” and Mr. Skin said Hardbodies was “astounding…a gaggle of gaga-making girlies in all their breastacular glory!”

Referred to as “blindingly brilliant breastcapades” by Mr Skin, Hardbodies 2 is the skin-tastic sequel that takes place in the steamy, naughty, topless beach of the Greek Isles. It’s the story of a crew of bonehead American filmmakers seeking European hotties who speak the universal language of love. Brenda Bakke (American Gothic), James Karen (Return of the Living Dead), Fabiano Udenio (Summer School) and almost every gorgeous nymph in Europe co-star in this flesh-filled follow-up to the original hit!

2. cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC Premium
    Supporter

Luis
    I can never get enough of these 80's sex comedies-can't wait to grab these. Weren't they originally released by Columbia Pictures, though? I hope this means Sony is willing to license movies out to others.

3. Corey3rd

Corey3rd Well-Known Member

I'm so ready for this to come out. where's Hot Moves?

4. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Well-Known Member

Greg
    Heh. I loved these movies as a kid. Rags! I don't remember anything about them, though. Was this the one where the nerdy girl and guy were interested in each other but kept missing each other? That might have been Spring Break or something like that.

5. walter o

walter o Well-Known Member

Its already out on DVD.

6. Mark Edward Heuck

Mark Edward Heuck Well-Known Member

HOT MOVES is not just on DVD, but on a packed DVD, with a fun commentary featuring the director, cast members, and lovely moderator Julia Marchese. Throw that into the basket with the HARDBODIES collection and you've got a great night of skin ahead of you!

7. Corey3rd

Corey3rd Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. That's what I get for clicking through imdb's Is it on amazon button - they didn't have it hooked up.

8. Rob P S

Rob P S Well-Known Member

rob
    Screwballs is also coming out on August 25th.

9. BarryS

BarryS Well-Known Member

Yes!! If this can be had for less than ten bucks, I'd consider it a must buy. Now if only I could get the two Bikini Carwash movies and the entire Shannon Whirry collection.