What's new

Anatomy of a shark bite (1 Viewer)

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Anyone else watch this, and waste two hours of their time?

Poor guy, after being in a near death situation, he still ponders what he could have done differently.. how bout, not be in the water with man eating sharks to begin with dodo! I like the audio, of the guy with him, saying he wouldn't be doing this without him.. like that helps! They are lucky that the blood didn't cause a feeding frenzy for all the other sharks (30 or so), and make them all menu items! That poor girl that lost her leg to a great white, now that was tragic.. Scary as hell too. Right out of Jaws.. The rest of the "recreation" part of the show, sucked pretty hard. My .02 at least.

derek

Second Unit
My wife and I enjoyed it mostly. Could have been cut by an hour though lotsa reused footage. I liked the mechancial sharks and was surprised at the fact that the bite pressures were less than expected. The last video footage of the guys torn leg was pretty squirrelly!

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
You know.. that figures. We stopped watching about 1:45 minutes into it.. the whole time thinking, OK, show his leg, they kept makeing it black and white, and blurring it out.. We stop watching, and they show it?? Dang.. I know, we are morbid watchers, only wanting the gore of real life accidents, but man. . what a bummer. I just figured they wouldn't show it because of some TV censoring.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was pretty interesting for the most part. It was too long for the material that they had.

That girl with the great white was just horrifying. I couldn't even imagine.

Maybe Gallagher can buy those mechanical sharks and use them in his show to replace the now old, "sledg-o-matic". They sure loved biting watermelons. :D

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
That girl in the water, hmm, swim maybe?

She was doggie paddling and screaming. It bites her, then leaves, comes back and rips her leg off. She sat there screaming the whole time. Hello deer in headlights.

I turned it off too wondering if they would ever show the guys leg. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks