What's new

An item has been deleted from your UltraViolet Library (1 Viewer)

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Jason_V said:
Sure they were, Sam. But they may not be "mistakes" in the future. Owning, on a physical format, will never run into that issue. There are other problems, naturally, but not that one.
I wouldn't even count on that. It is possible that certain titles could be "disallowed" via firmware update.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Have we seen that happen yet, even by accident? No. We've seen Amazon pull kindle books for one reason or another and now this. All with digital films.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Jason_V said:
Have we seen that happen yet, even by accident?
I don't imagine it's very likely. But I could see it happening in a case where there's some kind of copyright issue. I forget the specifics, but didn't they pull the DVDs of The Devil's Advocate because of some dispute?

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Worth said:
I don't imagine it's very likely. But I could see it happening in a case where there's some kind of copyright issue. I forget the specifics, but didn't they pull the DVDs of The Devil's Advocate because of some dispute?
Sam Posten said:
There's a big difference between pulling stuff off the shelves because of a dispute and taking away things people have already bought or licensed.

What Sam said. Warner isn't coming into my house to take any disc off my shelf so I can't play it in the PS3 or my computer. They can take something off a retailer shelf (ie. the original Game of Thrones S1) and replace it.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
You know, when i first bought Jaws on blu i could have sworn i downloaded the digital copy but now cant find it in my library. Of course i dont have the code anymore so im out of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks