What's new

American Teen (1 Viewer)

jumbotron

Agent
Real Name
James
I know that everyone is being inundated with all the summer blockbusters, but I was wondering if anybody is interested in American Teen. It looks like an interesting movie to me anyway. I was looking forward to comparing my life to the life of the kids in the movie. I went to school in east Los Angeles, so I can only assume that things will be different, but I am interested to see how they are the same. Here is the trailer for the movie.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I live in South Bend, which only about a city away or so from Warsaw and it looks like a great flick. There are a lot of good things going for it for me - it's a documentary, it's a neighboring city, and the poster is an awesome homage to the Breakfast Club. Oh, and it's got a good director.

The trailer was attached to Expelled at my theatre and after seeing that - it was the only good thing about that night.

Ryan

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett Voss
Not very interested in this. Just seems like it's nothing different then what is being spouted on TV constantly.

Brian D H

Second Unit
I'm a little unclear. Is this an actual documentary or is it faked to look like one? (ie: Are they actors?)

EDIT: Never mind. I just read post #2

jumbotron

Agent
Real Name
James
They have a pretty fun facebook application that allows you to connect with your friends and see which group (jock, nerd, heart throb, etc) you belong in. It is funny because some people are not who you thought they would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks