1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

American Teen

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jumbotron, Apr 30, 2008.

1. jumbotron

jumbotron Agent

I know that everyone is being inundated with all the summer blockbusters, but I was wondering if anybody is interested in American Teen. It looks like an interesting movie to me anyway. I was looking forward to comparing my life to the life of the kids in the movie. I went to school in east Los Angeles, so I can only assume that things will be different, but I am interested to see how they are the same. Here is the trailer for the movie.

2. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

I live in South Bend, which only about a city away or so from Warsaw and it looks like a great flick. There are a lot of good things going for it for me - it's a documentary, it's a neighboring city, and the poster is an awesome homage to the Breakfast Club. Oh, and it's got a good director.

The trailer was attached to Expelled at my theatre and after seeing that - it was the only good thing about that night.

Ryan

3. BrettV

BrettV Stunt Coordinator

Not very interested in this. Just seems like it's nothing different then what is being spouted on TV constantly.

4. Brian D H

Brian D H Second Unit

I'm a little unclear. Is this an actual documentary or is it faked to look like one? (ie: Are they actors?)

EDIT: Never mind. I just read post #2

5. jumbotron

jumbotron Agent

They have a pretty fun facebook application that allows you to connect with your friends and see which group (jock, nerd, heart throb, etc) you belong in. It is funny because some people are not who you thought they would be.