What's new

American Idol - Season 12 (1 Viewer)

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
I think they could replace all three of them with a trio of fairly well trained parrots and there would be no drop off whatsoever. Get one to say "yo yo yo he's in it to win it dude", another to say "you gave me goose pimples" and another to say "that was beautiful, just beautiful" and they'd be all set. Any change at this point would be an improvement, but I hope that they hire at least one judge who is willing to be constructively critical and actually allow the judge to be critical.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
One day soon, they will cancel the show and Randy will still be the a judge. Goddamn Rasputin, that one.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Makes sense that they'd add a country artist.
If they'd really wanted me to watch, they'd have hired Weird Al.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wonder if either Mariah or Nicky will make it all the way through the season. I set the over-under to 7 weeks (once they get to the final 12 in the live shows).

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Yee-Ming said:
Or nobody participates in the HTF AI Challenge?  Is anyone interested at all this season?
I'm more interested in the HTF Challenge than I am in the actual show! RAF forever!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I already want to poke out my eyes and ears becaus elf those two woman blowhards on this show. Ryan Seacrests faux hawk is higher and pointer then it has ever been. They're even doing visits to contestants to "invite" them to the show.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Aaron Silverman
I'm more interested in the HTF Challenge than I am in the actual show!
RAF forever!
Me too! Though after watching tonight, I'm officially tuning out of AI until the auditions are over. The Mariah and Minaj sniping got old the moment it started.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Only liked 2-3 of the New York contestants, the girl who sang Superbass after singing a Carrie Underwood song, totally befuddling Keith Urban; the girl who sang the Corrine Bailey Rae song;. and the girl towards the end of the overly long 2-hours. Glad the Turbanator made it through, if only for the laugh-factor.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I caught a bit of last night's show. Some really nice talent in Chicago! LOVED the story and performance by Lazar, the Cuban singer that stutters. His "Bridge Over Troubled Water" was outstanding! Nicki Minaj is awful. THAT VOICE!!!!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I did LOL at some of the hijinks involving the contestants and judges, and the familes and Ryan. Nicky is worst than Steven when it came to commenting on the eye candy that showed up as contestants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks