What's new

American Crime: Season 2 (1 Viewer)

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
Well, I watched a couple of episodes, mainly because the actor, Connor Jessup, who is playing the victim, was a student in my Grade 4 class when I was a teacher. However, I find the way the show is directed and shot very annoying -

SteveJKo

Second Unit
I'm watching it John. The cast is excellent, I'm really enjoying seeing all of them play characters that are so different from the roles they had last season. And just like last season, the show is so well done that at times it's almost painful to watch.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I didn't watch last season. I'll have to check that out sometime. The cast is great. I love the concept of a great rep company playing different roles each self-contained season, ala American Horror Story.

I love that I can't predict exactly where it's going to go, storywise. And, I agree, it's difficult to watch at times. Painful. And if next week's preview isn't exaggerated, it may be the most painful ep yet.

SteveJKo

Second Unit
...I love that I can't predict exactly where it's going to go, storywise....

And it seems to be doing this consistently John. Every week I think I have a good idea where some character or plot point is headed and every week the character or plot point goes in a different direction.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Any thoughts on the finale? Personally, I would have liked a bit more resolution to some of the storylines. I know life isn't like that, but that's exactly why I like my entertainment to have it.

I can't believe I actually started to feel sorry for Leslie in the last few episodes after hating her for so long. And I came to dislike Dan and Steph intensely at the end, especially with her attempting to blackmail Anne. I actually believe that Leslie might have been telling the truth about Dan and Steph framing her. I think they revealed themselves as people who would do or say anything to suit their purposes. And I find it hard to believe Leslie would have been that careless with something so secret. But then again, ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks