1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

3D Amazon posts preorders for THE LION KING (3D/2D Blu-ray) and BEAUTY & THE BEAST (3D Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Click on any one of the three covers above to preorder.

We will post press release information for each title in a
    separate thread as soon as we receive them.

2. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    I sent looking for this on Amazon and I also found the Lion King Trilogy on Blu-ray available for preorder ($74.99, MSRP $99.99). There are 8 discs (details below):

[​IMG]

The Lion King Trilogy (Includes The Lion King: Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy, The Lion King 1 ½: Blu-ray + DVD, and The Lion King 2: Blu-ray + DVD)

As of this time I don't see any other Blu-ray preorders for the Lion King 1 ½ or 2, so they might be exclusive to this set.

3. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    I just got an email from Amazon apologizing for the delay. Amazon is still "trying to obtain" these items. Why are they sending this email, I know they're on pre-order? Does anyone know the actual release date? I'd like to know because I want to track the price. Even with the $8 off, the price for both is $56 and I don't want to pay that much.

4. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?

Tony D.
    I got that too. I think that amazon has an auto setting for anything that is ordered more then a month or so before release, might be longer then a month I get these on just aout anything I order months in advance of release.

5. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    Per a post by Ron today, the Lion King 3D will be released October 4th. It's good to know that.