What's new

Amazon posts Black Friday Lightning Deals Schedule (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wow! What a great deal...

Got THE BIG BANG THEORY SEASON 4 DVD in a lightning deal for $8.99

Then noticed Seasons 1-3 on sale for $12.99 each.

Got all 4 seasons on DVD for $47.96. That's pretty incredible.

Opted for DVD since I will be watching them while on the treadmill each

morning and I only have a TV/DVD combo unit in that location.

lvicious

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lance G
Definitely looking to get Tron on Monday but like you I am underwhelmed with the rest or have it already. Looking to get some 3D titles as well besides Tron here or elsewhere.

MrsMac

Agent
Real Name
Kim Andrew
There's a couple that I missed - drats! But Monday hoping to grab Seven Samurai and Stardust on blu-ray.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
If you missed something, BestBuy may have it at similar price. I ended up doing that in one or two cases -- and they have no minimum for free shipping to boot.

_Man_

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
i hope some of you were able to get in the xbox kenetics deal for $199 with a $50 gift card. It was sold out and the waiting list was also filled when I tried. I was able to get a couple of units at the same price at WalMart though!!

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I was able to pick off: The Muppet Five Pack Season Three of Friday Night Lights (Completes Series!) :banana: Season Four of Bones Season Four of Prison Break Seasons 1-3 of Psych (Season 4 :( SOLD OUT :( before I could get it, but I snatched that one up during my :D "Midnight Raid" :D at Targhee!) :laugh: I also picked up Timeless's Medic Box Set, The entire nine yards of I Love Lucy, Cars 2 and Three Serials. :cool: I hope everyone here got what they wanted during this "Week of INSANITY" :rolleyes: and I presume you are as broke as I am! :P

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Today I got Fair Game BD for $8.49 and Jackie Brown BD for $3.99. I had to do the waiting list to get Fair Game at that price.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I also got Jackie Brown. Wonderful deal. I got Pulp Fiction too (from DD). What the hey! A long list of other stuff I hope I don't regret later. What a crazy weekend! Someone else make a payment on my CC for me so I don't have to look.

MrsMac

Agent
Real Name
Kim Andrew
Picked up Seven Samurai deal for hubby for Christmas. Hoping to catch Stardust this afternoon. :)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
^ yep, looking forward to seeing the price on the blu set. will prob pass but only because I've spent WAAAY too much already. :( If it's sub-$100 then I don't see how I can pass it up.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Radioman970 said:
^ yep, looking forward to seeing the price on the blu set. will prob pass but only because I've spent WAAAY too much already. :( If it's sub-$100 then I don't see how I can pass it up.
If you aren't interested in the Box itself, you can still order all 4 season sets from Walmart.com for $18ea --- $72 plus tax for the series + the Plan $9. Free ship to store -- $81+tax for what I think is equivalent to the Complete Series box.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
David Norman said:
If you aren't interested in the Box itself, you can still order all 4 season sets from Walmart.com for $18ea --- $72 plus tax for the series + the Plan $9. Free ship to store -- $81+tax for what I think is equivalent to the Complete Series box.
Oh man...thanks for the heads up. I'll check my finances after paying people today. So...this would basically be the same as the complete set on Blu ray? I ask since I don't mind waiting for a better price on that full set.. I'll research this later to be sure. Certainly, I don't need everything...the shows and a few extras. humm....this looks good. .... :)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Radioman970 said:
So...this would basically be the same as the complete set on Blu ray?
I only have the series set but I'm nearly positive that it is. One thing to be aware of is that there was a Season 4.5 set that you would not need because those episodes/discs are included as part of the Season 4 set. That might sound backwards but like David said, the four season sets and The Plan give you all the content that is on the series set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks