1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon Deal of the Day is "The Twilight Zone: The Complete Definitive Collection" $106 on July 24, 2

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Chris Gerhard, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Well-Known Member

Chris Gerhard
    Most fans may already have this but I thought I would post this for the younger members here that may not know what a great TV series this is. For some reason, I couldn't post a link but it is easy to find on Amazon.com.

Chris

2. Eric-S

Eric-S Well-Known Member

Beat me to it! Watched my last holiday sci-fi marathon. i could not pass up this deal! Could someone tell me approx. how many episodes include commentary tracks?
    i can't wait.

ej

3. TravisR

TravisR Well-Known Member

There's probably about 3 commentary tracks per set. However, they include a fair number of audio interviews that were conducted in the mid-1970's for The Twilight Zone Companion book with writers, actors or directors on select episodes. Since they're interviews, they aren't screen specific but they are far better than the actual commentaries.

4. Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson Well-Known Member

Wow! That's a better deal than using the Deep Discount sale codes. I still have the original boxsets, but would love to upgrade. Hopefully I can sell those off for $50.