What's new

Amazon.com: Misleading BR banner "ad"; BD flap case (1 Viewer)

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I was browsing Amazon's Blu-Ray store and noticed that their banner at the top prominently says, "Save 30% on All Blu-Ray Discs." So I proceeded to go shopping, but some of the titles are only 7% off. I inquired and was told that the banner is incorrect and that it will be fixed immediately. I didn't want to order something, have it charged, and then contest it (would I win, though?). They said it's only applied to New Releases.

I don't know who manufactures the Blu-Ray cases with the flap that snaps shut but I don't like them. I have several that do not snap and stay. The flap stays opens even though the main case has its own snapping function. So why have the flap? Stick with the non-flap cases. That's just my little nitpick. ;)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
You can push that little flap in, toward the disc, and it will snap in place, never having to be used again.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Thanks, RickER. I started to push one of the flaps in and it wouldn't stick! I thought, "Oh no!" Then I pushed again and it stuck. - Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks