What's new

Amazon Adds Miramax Pics to Streaming Lineup (1 Viewer)

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins
Today, Amazon now joins Netflix in a multi-year deal to stream hundreds of their library titles.

Titles now available on Amazon Prime Instant include “Pulp Fiction,” “Good Will Hunting,” “Life Is Beautiful,” ”The English Patient,” ”Kill Bill,” “Amélie,” “Reservoir Dogs” and “Trainspotting.”

Amazon now offers more than 41,000 movies and TV shows to members of its Prime free-shipping program.

Will this addition make anyone switch off of Netflix to Amazon?

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I use to have both but canceled my Netflix subscription. Its not that I think Amazon Prime is better for streaming content, because its not. However it has enough to keep me satisfied, at least for awhile.

-Keith

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Yeah I do both. I've got so many titles in my queue that it's pretty much worse than my DVR and collection. Just way too many things out there but this is certainly better than not having enough.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Would rather see better quality BD releases for Miramax than this even though I may finally join the Amazon Prime crowd...

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks