1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazing prices for JBL L series: E-bay blowout!!!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by DorianBryant, Dec 23, 2007.

1. DorianBryant

DorianBryant Well-Known Member

As many of you probably know, Harman is blowing out their L series speakers on Flea-bay. I purchased a pr of L830s, L810's, and a LC1 for $425 shipped.

I have been extremely impressed with their build quality and sound. For 65-80% off of MSRP these are a steal.

2. jschlesi

jschlesi Member

This thread is incredibly serendipidous. I have been lurking on Ebay watching all kinds of speakers come to close and have dismissed the JBL as big box crapola. I saw your thread and it made me start looking at reviews. If the reviews are 50% correct these are a steal at Ebay prices.

3. DorianBryant

DorianBryant Well-Known Member

Keep in mind these are not the Venue series being sold at Best Buy. Even better, these can be had for less than the much cheaper Venue series.

The Studio "L" series has excellent build quality and great sound. I have had Klipsch RF-35, RC-7, RS-35 and a Paradign Mini-monitor set-up for comparison.

4. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Well-Known Member

I wish they had these with "buy it now" prices. With my luck I'd score some speakers and not others. Actually... with my luck bidding on items on Ebay I wouldn't win any of the auctions.

I really liked the sound of the somewhat recent JBL E90 floor standers (especially considering the low prices they could be found for) and I imagine the L890s have a similar sound to them. I'm certainly going to keep my eyes on these.

5. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Well-Known Member

Great, look what you did!!

I just won a pair of L830-Z for $123.00!!