What's new

Am I the ONLY one wanting more Angels?? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
O.K. Hopefully I'm not the only one waiting for Charlie's Angels season 3. But I am getting a little doubtful about future releases, seeing as it has been quite a while. And still nothing, I was hoping it would be released around the same timeframe as Starsky & Hutch season 3, but it doesn't look as if that will happen either. Does anyone out there know anything??

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
You're not the only one. Actually, I've seen a number of people ask for this. I'd love the third season especially, as I think it was the best of all. There was about a year between Seasons one and two, so I think there's still hope. Starsky and Hutch just seems to have a somewhat larger following.

Mark Oates

Supporting Actor
You're not alone, Dan. I'd like to see the entire run available on disc. Season Three has some of the best episodes in it (but also some of the most tired episodes). Maybe 4&5 could be done as a super-set.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I want this season, too, if only for the remarkable "Disco Angels" episode. (My speakers are hooked up and ready!!!)Also, this season marks the return of Farrah for a few episodes.

If Sony is worried about sales, maybe they should try to split the season into 2 sets like Fox did with "Lost in Space Season 2" in order to make the price more attractive to potential consumers. Their packaging of the series has been inconsistent anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks