What's new

Am I the Only One Waiting for a PCi? (1 Viewer)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Danny,

Unfortunately, not.

We are out of inventory on the ISD driver but are expecting a small truckload (500 units) of them to be delivered in the next 3-4 business days. I aplogize for the delay, but we've experienced a large sales increase in the past few weeks and it appears as if the xmas rush is on early this year. (so we were a little taken by surprise).

Tom V.
SVS

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Hi Danny. In hind-sight this will be a small price to pay for a good quality sub such as SVS. I need to wait another six months for my next sub:frowning:WAF

jonny h

Agent
Danny-

Just wanted to let you know, I've also been waiting since last Tuesday when I ordered one. Just keep waiting, just keep waiting, waiting, waiting.

Jon-C

Stunt Coordinator
Bad news, the waiting gets worse.

Once you have it hooked up and calibrated you can't wait to watch the next movie!! :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Scott_L

Agent
Real Name
Scott
I just placed an order for it tonight. I read here you can have it specially tuned, but I didn't see that option when I ordered. ?

I'm a member of the waiting as well, since Sunday the 2nd. Just got my SPL meter and cable today, can't wait. Oh, and to have it tuned to 22hz, which I'm assuming is what you meant, you can either put in the notes at time of order or send 'em a message and they still may be able to squeeze it in.

ChadLB

Screenwriter
steve nn,
You don't need another sub.....you should just buy the B4 and be done with it

Schrall_Danny
Just make sure you have a SPL meter handy and either AVIA, Sound & Vision, or DVE ready for setup....and then pound away at your favorite movies....

Ordered a PB1-ISD on Monday 11/3. It's a good thing i'm busy with two young sons, two full time jobs and a wife who pushes me hard and works even harder than I do, so weeks feel like days. Have I been waiting two whole weeks already?:laugh: At this rate, it should be here tomorrow. Hey, as long as it's still loaded with that venerable driver I'll wait another month!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks