What's new

ALR/Jordan speakers.......available in USA? (1 Viewer)

Debbie_L

Stunt Coordinator
I'm hoping someone among our membership can help me out with this -- not having any luck locating them on my own, but did contact the company in Germany via e-mail and am waiting to hear back.

I am particularly interested in the ALR/Jordan Entry S -- it's a small 2-way speaker designed for wall-mounting and rates VERY highly with "What Hi*Fi?" magazine. I really need to stop reading British mags .....so much of the interesting stuff they write about doesn't seem to be available stateside. :frowning:

Any input is appreciated -- thanks!

Debbie

Debbie_L

Stunt Coordinator
OK, anybody in Canada know where these speakers can be purchased? I'm not having any luck locating a US dealer and my two e-mails to ALR/Jordan's info. dept. have gone unanswered.:frowning:

Cam S

Screenwriter
Not too sure this is the Jordan company you are looking for but Creative Sound carries some, which can be found here.

Debbie_L

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Cam,

Nope, the speakers on the link you provided are "EJ Jordan," whereas the ones I am looking for are "ALR/Jordans." Even so, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond and to try and help me out in my search :emoji_thumbsup: By the way.......I have a cat that looks exactly like yours! :)

Thanks again,

Debbie

Cam S

Screenwriter
Paul, the cat in the picture is a Persian/Himalayan mix, and the one you can just barely see on the right of it is an orange tabby. My 3rd cat is a grey and white something or other, she was a stray, but has an incredibly soft coat of fur.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks