What's new

allergies! (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I think you'll have to venture into prescription territory if that's not doing it for you. Loratidine was at one time a prescription product. I say go for the corticosteroid inhaler!

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Could I remove my boogers like ancient Egyptian mummy-makers removed the brains of kings, with a long hooked wire shoved up thru my nose? The chunk of boogers would just come sliding out like my brain, wouldn't it?

How would I know the difference between the boogers, and my brain?

If I saw open the top of my skull, will you be able to look into my head and see a big glop of boogers in there jamming everything up? Like a fist-sized blockage of boogers?

"There's a tumor in my head the size of a basketball!" (- Woody Allen, from HANNAH & HER SISTERS)

MC

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Micah, have you tried the saline nasal sprays? What was it called? Rhinitus spray? Rhino spray? Something like that...when you are on the medication, you can use this spray to soften up the boogers so they can slide down your sinuses and into your throat for further processing in your gut.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks