What's new

Directors All time best girl on girl catfight in movie history. (1 Viewer)

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
My vote goes to Total Recall (1990) Sharon Stone and Rachel Ticotin's elevator fight. Love it, hands down the best IMHO.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
The Bride (Uma Thurman) vs. Vernita Green (Vivica A Fox) in Kill Bill Vol. 1 and The Bride vs. Elle Driver (Daryl Hannah) in Kill Bill Vol. 2.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I think I've only seen one, and it was pretty decent:

White She-Devil vs. Sistah Girl in Undercover Brother

:D

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
Joyce Godenzi and Agnes Aurelio in SHE SHOOTS STRAIGHT.

Sibelle Hu and Michiko Nishiwaki in MY LUCKY STARS.

There's an absolute tonne of fantastic girly fights in Hong Kong cinema, nearly all of them better (and shot in less time) than most of the stuff Hollywood has given us. If I had time I'd list more, but these two immediately come to mind.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Catfights should be titillating shouldn't they? The gruesome fight between The Bride and Elle Driver fails in this regard. Neil's picked a winner, there was a good catfight in the James Bond classic From Russia With Love, between two gypsy girls.

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter

I still remember the ads where they called it the "spandex catfight of the year!" :D

I also agree with both the fight between The Bride and Vernita Green and the fight between The Brige and Elle Driver. Both are incredible, drag out fights where everything in their paths get destroyed.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member

The first entry (the Total Recall fight) wasn't titillating either. It was a knock down, drag out brawl, and rather brutal as well.

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
I chose that scene because it still excites and it gets to me, even to this day. Verhoeven & women can only equal the best thing in exploitation cinema.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
No, sir, the best in exploitation cinema was Jack Hill.

Gentleman, he gave us Pam Grier vs. Roberta Collins in the immortal The Big Doll House. No blood, just skimpy prison uniforms and lots and lots of mud.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I am surprised no one mentioned the catfight in "One Billion BC" involving Raquel Welch. :b :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks