What's new

ALL THAT JAZZ ? (1 Viewer)

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
Just finished watching this again on Encore. Great film. Looking forward to a bluray release in the near future.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Me too. This was the first R-rated movie I was ever allowed to watch, thus it holds a special place in my heart. Plus, it's a stunning piece of work; Bob Fosse did few films, but all of them have something to recommend in them, even Star 80. However, it's this that is his magnum opus, IMO. Most people remember Roy Scheider for Jaws, but to me he'll always be Joe Gideon, popping those pills and declaring to his mirror "it's showtime, folks!"

This needs a Blu-Ray upgrade. The last DVD had that horrible green color and was way too dark, not like any version I had seen before including the first DVD.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
One of my all-time favorite films.

I know Schawn, the restorationist over at Fox,

is aware of the demand of this film.

...and yes, there was bad coloring in the last

DVD release.

This sorely needs a Blu-ray release. Something

tells me we shouldn't be waiting too much longer.

Felix Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Felix E. Martinez
I can't tell you how much I love this film. Wait. I just did.

The Blu-ray will be a VERY welcome addition to the library. And yes, I also skipped the last DVD for the same reason stated here.

"It's show time, folks."

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I too love this film--I grew up loving Roy Scheider in Jaws ("It's only an island from the water.") and I sought out all the wonderful films he starred in (French Connection, Seven Ups, Marathon Man, etc.). All That Jazz is a fantastic film and I'd love to upgrade the first DVD edition to blu-ray!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks