What's new

ALL MOODY BLUES SACDs on sale at CD-Wow.us (1 Viewer)

Doug_B

Screenwriter
Wow. Great prices. I was curious if these discs were international versions (thought I saw that somewhere), and if so, waiting for a US version that might be cheaper, but at the cd-wow prices, no reason to wait on these (assuming English liner notes, etc).

Thanks.

Doug

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
Anybody know why these very classic & popular titles are a Europe-only release?

Jeez I hope Universal isn't going to release these here as DualDiscs because I won't buy any of them - I'll order the sacds from across the Atlantic in that case (same with the Talking Heads CD+dvd releases). But I have to buy an sacd player first.

DanFe

Second Unit
Get them from cd-wow. They are just about what it would cost domestically anyway.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member

Exceeded my own personal quote on SACD purchases already. I must re-double my efforts to resist these Moody Blues SACDs....

DanFe

Second Unit
Something's wrong with their search function. You can't find anything when you put it into search. I put in "Harry Potter" and nothing came up.

DanFe

Second Unit
Ok, search doesn't work, but by "browsing the catalogue" you will find the albums. Try again.

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
Search is working again. Total comes to $81.75 for me, so I canceled my order from deepdiscountcd, where my total was $94. Thanks OP.

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
CD-Wow is totally legit. They're highly regarded, and have good prices, especially on imports, and even offer free shipping to the states from overseas. I bought the import Dire Straits Brothers in Arms SACD from them for a great price, and everything worked out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks