What's new

ALIAS season 4 ongoing thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

Craig J. Koban

Stunt Coordinator
Dang it...I missed the first 15 minutes of the season finale!!!! I came in right after the first commercial break. Could someone bring me up to speed please....thanx!

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The season 2 finale cliffhanger had me shocked, the season 4 finale cliffhanger had me more frustrated than shocked.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Craig, I can try to summarize what you missed. What was going on when you started watching?

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
If Vaughn's not Vaughn, who is he? Is he still related to his "Father"? I want answers for this cliffhanger, not the copout we got from last year's!

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Gotta agree. Didn't see that one coming.

I love this show. They resolve the entire Rimbaldi idea, Syd decides that Sloane has been truthful,
and then WHAMMO! New plot line!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Well, what a night of ABC shows! Lost began with a bang and Alias ended with one! For the life of me I can't figure out where they are gonna go from here. I also can't remember what last years cliffhanger was. Can anyone remind me?

Ric

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Last year's cliffhanger:

The last thing Lauren said was the number of a box in a bank or something. Sydney goes there, finds documents in the box, reads them, and starts to cry. In comes Jack, who says, "Sydney, you never were supposed to have found this."

Ty Zucker

Stunt Coordinator
best part about the ending was that they didn't advetise all week "You'll be shocked at the ending!"

ToddJ

Second Unit
at the end of the show, when they were driving...i thought for sure there would be a car crash...then when he talked about being truthful....i forgot about it....then BOOM....i actually jerked backwards when the crash happened....the special effects this week were pretty damn good.....

Corey_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
What a shocker....we have to wait HOW LONG for the season opener???? I just got done watching the thing (taped cause I work nites) and my head is still reeling. I feel like I have whiplash. You'd think I was in the car with them.I so did not see the car crash coming and had to rewind it TWICE.
My only complaint was I could've done without the whole zombie thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks