What's new

Alias possibly coming to DVD in September '03!!! (1 Viewer)

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Perhaps if studios included a chapter stop after the recap, making it easier to skip, we'd all be happy. Just my 0.02
Even better, in addition to that how about a menu selection to play episodes with or without recaps. Should be easy to implement.

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
Was shopping on the West Side of Madison, WI last night and found that Alias Season 1 was already put on the shelf by a major store! It was at the price of $51.99, not it's upcoming sale price though.

So far, from what i've gone through...it's a great set!!

I'll post more as I go thru the set

~Jason

BrandonJF

Second Unit
For those asking if they kept the recap segments before the episodes - they are on there, along with that whole premise reminder ("My name is Syndey Bristow...") they did before the recap segment.

Also, chapter stops have been placed after the recaps, so they can be easily skipped.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Of course, the recaps on Alias are some of the cooler, more stylish ones, very well-cut and the soundtrack often led directly into the show, IIRC. A far cry from the really painful things often attached to Buffy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks