What's new

Alias - 5/2/04 - Legacy (1 Viewer)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
actually, it looks like her boobs WERE at some point before the last episode. My mom goes "Did she have some work done?" in the bathing suit scene.

Since she's in that kind of outfit every 10 episodes, it shouldn't be hard to track if she's had work done... ;)

Travis_S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis

And then when Sydney and Vaughn reach the moon, they discover that Lauren and Sark are also there, and they have a laser battle like the one in Moonraker! :)

John_VI

Second Unit
...and of course since gravity on the moon is only 1/6th that of Earth's, they'll only be 1/6th as accurate with their laser shots as they would have been on Earth. Meaning that they STILL will not be able to shoot each other!!!!!

So there will be a running laser-gun battle, retracing the route of the Moon Rover during the Apollo-17 mission (since it will be revealed that the Apollo missions were - in reality - CIA funded missions to recover Rhimbaldi artifacts hidden on the moon), and just when Syd and Vaughn are about to catch up to The Blondes, Sark will stumble over COL Hawkins' body (from Space Cowboys) and discover.......A HIDDEN ESCAPE TUNNEL!!! And the final Rhimbaldi artifact clutched in the space-suited-fist of COL Hawkins.

[But I really do love the show] :)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
The spoiler sources aren't giving anything away for the finale. Here's what I think will happen (Keep in mind I wrote this before this week's episode):

Sydney is tied to a chair in a warehouse in China

SUIT AND GLASSES
Well well. Nice to see you again, you pretty little girl.

SYDNEY
Who are you? Who do you work for?

SUIT AND GLASSES
This may shock you my darling so might need to sit down. Wait, you already are *evil laughter*

SYDNEY
Well at least I'm not some crappy four-eyed dentist who doesn't have the luxury of the choice of sitting down!

Suit and Glasses slaps her

SUIT AND GLASSES
Now now. Play nice. We have so much to talk about.

SYDNEY
Who are you?!

SUIT AND GLASSES
Sydney, I'm your...mother! You can call me Julie but you may be more familar with my full name, JULIA THORNE!

SYDNEY
How in the...

Irina enters

IRINA
It's true Sydney. I'm not your mother. I'm Sloane's sister. And Katya's lover.

SYDNEY
That's kinda gross...

Sloane enters

SLOANE
It's true Sydney. And I'm Will's father! And the mother is Dr. Barnett!

Will enters

WILL
Sydney, I'm not really a man.

Will pulls his mask off to reveal

LAUREN
Now you know why you've never seen me and Will in the same room together.

Vaughn and Sark enter

VAUGHN
Sydney, I know this probably isn't the best time and all but...

SARK
We're together!

VAUGHN
Me and Julian realized from the first moment we pointed guns at each other it was true gay spy love.

SYDNEY
But we were soul mates! Remember what I said about finding each other when we were about to die in North Korea?

VAUGHN
Uh, yeah. About that. I just figured that if that was the last kiss of my life, I should take it. I thought the guard was pretty hot but he didn't seem like he would be into it.

Weiss enters

WEISS
Sydney, you that whole best friend thing I've been doing with you?

SYDNEY
Yes?

WEISS
Well, we were never friends. I just thought there was a chance we would make out if I had drinks with you and gave you old books. And I'm the head of the Covenant and I've been spying on you for 6 months.

Dixon enters

DIXON
Sydney, I have nothing shocking or interesting to say to you.

SYDNEY
You know Dixon, you've been like that all year.

DIXON
Really? Well in that case, Ally!

Allison Doren enters

ALLISON
Marcus and I are also a couple!

DIXON
Those kids of mine that got kidnapped for a second? Those are actually children I had with Francie 10 years ago.

SYDNEY
Is that even biologically possib...

Katya enters

KATYA
Now you see Sydney, Irina's intentions are unmistakable.

SYDNEY
What does that even mean?

IRINA
It means this!

Irina shoots Sloane

IRINA
You were always Mom's favorite!

Rambaldi enters

RAMBALDI
Quick! Give Sloane this flower!

SYDNEY
Milo Rambaldi?!

RAMBALDI
Uh...yeah. Apparently I'm alive.

SYDNEY
What in the...

RAMBALDI
It's you who wrote the prophecy. Not me. Good luck sweetie. I love you.

Jumps off the edge of a tall building and bungees into one of the stories

SYDNEY
My mom did it better

SUIT AND GLASSES
I never did that.

SYDNEY
Oh shut up!

Sloane is fading fast

SLOANE
Tell Nadia I love her and that she'll always be my daughter

Jack enters

JACK
Uh, this may be a bad time but the results from the DNA lab came back and according to this, you're not Nadia's biological father.

SLOANE
Well that blows. So who is the father?

JACK
I am.

SLOANE
Okay. My final request is that you would take care of my daughter

JACK
I just told you, she's not your...

Sloane dies

JACK
Aaah screw it

Nadia enters

NADIA
I'm not the passenger Sydney!

SYDNEY
Then who is it?

NADIA
Sydney, the Passenger is...you! And you're not Jack's daughter. The DNA tests were forged. Your biological father is...William Vaughn.

Bill Vaughn enters

BILL VAUGHN
It's true.

EVERYONE
What the crap?!

*music climaxes*

ALIAS

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Aww, why didn't you do something with Sydney's "dead" fiancé? :D

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Latest issue of Entertainment Weekly had an interesting sidebar on the finale:

It's time to adjust your Alias intel: While teasing the May 23 season finale in EW #761, one of the show's exec producers revealed that Sydney would have to make an "incredibly difficult choice": She could "only save one of the two people she cares most about in life." But now the choice has been made - to scrap that script. "I felt like it didn't do a number of things that I wanted to see," says series creator J.J. Abrams. "So the writers and I adjusted the story, and in doing that, the ending changed as well." So what will actually happen? Abrams is playing it close to the bulletproof vest. "It's a revenge tale," he offers. "It's also a morality play for Sydney because she's determined to put an end to the trouble that this year has been, yet she doesn't want to become as dark a figure as those she despises. The question is: How far will she go to right what has been wrong? And the ending - while it resolves a lot of issues - raises a key question of trust." Trust us: We'll be watching.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Read this on thefutoncritic.....
Boooo. Hissssss.

The big news is that the network is expected to shelve the fourth season of "Alias" until midseason in order to give newcomer "Desperate Housewives" a higher profile launch on Sunday nights. "Alias" would then return in January for the an uninterrupted run.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Whoa. This caught me off guard over at AICN.

Positives:
-JJ will have more time to spread out and devote to his three series and won't leave Alias out in the cold
-Jeff Bell and Drew Goddard (The new guys coming in. That's right, those guys from Angel and Buffy are coming to the Alias crew. I've never seen an episode of either show but I hear these guys are good) will have time to immerse themselves in the writers room and get a feel for the show and how to make it the amazing series it once was.

Negatives:
-200+ day wait for the cliffhanger resolution?
-The wait might kill some of us. Seriously. Some of us might fall over and die without our Alias fix.

I'm kind of excited about the change (It's weird that one of your favorite shows is delayed and you're excited about it I know) and relieved that it's coming back at all.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Die, ABC. Please, just die. Alias doesn't deserve this and neither does its fans. Granted, you're not cancelling it, but this is only one step up.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I'll take the uninterrupted run for a serialized show, myself. If this is ABC's final scheduling decision; I'd also heard that Alias would have two uninterrupted runs with Lost in between.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
...still waiting for the Twin Peaks cliffhanger resolution. :)

Jeff Bell also worked on the 6th-8th season of The X-Files. He wrote some of the better standalone episodes from those seasons.

Regards,

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
Of course I don't like the idea of waiting, but it's not all bad. DVD viewers should actually be able to finish Season 3 before Season 4 starts. I love the idea of an uninterrupted run. And this is nothing compared to the wait between recent "Sopranos" seasons.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I don't like the gap either, but don't they do this with NYPD Blue? Of course there's no telling what they'll do, but I'm hesitant to think this is a sign of cancellation being a few steps away.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
If they are going to do an uninterrupted run then why not give Alias the fall and then premiere the new show for the second half of the season?
Desperate Wives, a Soap is filling the same timeslot in Alias' absense.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Probably because ABC sees both Alias and Desperate Wives as long-term options. NYPD Blue will runs straight through and end in February, since there's no future in it.

Also, I wonder if they may be planning for Elektra running long or around some other outside project; I know Victor Garber is in ABC's Empire miniseries.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks