What's new

Address for CBS/Paramount Home Video? (1 Viewer)

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
I need to replace a disc from a Frasier set. I searched on the relevant websites, I think, and I can't seem to find any contact information. Does anyone know the e-mail?

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
why don't you try Best Buy or Circuit City, they seem to have the customer service contact numbers and addresses for all of those companies.

Mirclwkr

Auditioning
Real Name
Alan F.
I have just discover a BIG Problem with some of the disc from a FRASIER DVD Collection -- I found a e-mail address from calling Paramount Studios in Hollywood. [email protected] Sent 'em a e-mail -- Don't yet know if it works - won't until someone e-mails back! Hope it helps...

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James Fabiano
Tell 'em to wise up on the music and closing logo issues while you're at it! :)

GAMESHOWFAN

Auditioning
Real Name
gala
Mirclwkr said:
I have just discover a BIG Problem with some of the disc from a FRASIER DVD Collection -- I found a e-mail address from calling Paramount Studios in Hollywood. [email protected] Sent 'em a e-mail -- Don't yet know if it works - won't until someone e-mails back! Hope it helps...
what problems do you mean ?

GAMESHOWFAN

Auditioning
Real Name
gala
Cees Alons said:
This is a more-than-five-year old thread..... Cees
AGE of the thread is irrelevant especially for others who have not read it and did not know there was a problem with some of FRASIER'S dvd's and people who own them want to know. SO STOP BEING SHORTSIGHTED MOD and stop deciding which info you think is ok or not ok to bump and for once actually act you care about the sites readers who want the information contained in the bumped thread (who did not know the info before)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Welcome to the forum. If you're so concerned about people getting wisely informed, then your reaction is absurd and unnecessarily unfriendly about my warning. In fact, I would even say: rude. Please tone down. Cees

GAMESHOWFAN

Auditioning
Real Name
gala
Cees Alons said:
Welcome to the forum. If you're so concerned about people getting wisely informed, then your reaction is absurd and unnecessarily unfriendly about my warning. In fact, I would even say: rude. Please tone down. Cees
BARF

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
If that had been "barf", I would have added a , but "BARF" is too loud again.
And not really friendly.
This is a friendly forum.
Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks