What's new

Addicted to Mafia Wars iPhone app (1 Viewer)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I play Mafia Wars on facebook and enjoy it quite a bit, but I don't like that in order to add someone to my mafia I also have to add them as a friend on Facebook; My Facebook friends is an exclusive group reserved only for people I know and care about - not some stranger from South East Asia with a level 99 Hitman....

So I was pretty pleased when I found out I could play it on my iPhone (a separate account from Facebook) and all I needed to do to add mafia members was share my unique ID.

If anyone here plays it I would be happy to welcome you to my gang; 5502 5489 45

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric

It is more of a single player with some influence from other players. You essential start as a low-level gangster performing muggings and robberies for cash. As you grow in level and wealth you begin to add better weapons and equipment.

Your real strength comes from your mob 'family'. These are friends you invite to join your 'gang' (and they, likewise, then can start their own gang - of which you are a member)

The more people in your gang - the stronger you potentially are.

THere are many strategic decisions you will need to make which can affect your game - build for money Stamina or strength?

Also - as your family members get stronger you can 'promote' a few to help you.

It is really a simple start - but as you play more you find depth which is a bit surprising...

The iPhone app is similar, but without as many features at this time.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I'm addicted too. New jobs were added today. Eric I added you.

If anyone wants to add me: 4304 4623 04

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks