What's new

Actors/Actresses you'd bring back or make younger... (1 Viewer)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
*slaps Thomas's head* ;) Yeah, why didn't you think of him?

Darren McGavin
Don Knotts
Dennis Weaver

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Bring back:
Phil Hartman
Chris Farley
John Spencer
John Candy
Steve McQueen
Anthony Quinn
John Ritter
Don Knotts

Make younger:
Sean Connery
Kirk Douglas

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Bettie Page, to stay immortal in her pin-up prime. And have her move in next door to me, and give me a personality so I would have a chance.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I think the hardest part about actors/actresses getting older or dying is that it is a reminder of our own passing lives and mortality. I know I always get a little upset when I see an actor for whom I haven't seen since I was younger and they look so much older. Or even someone you see all the time and just don't realize how much they have aged. For example, a few months back I was watching a news story about Alec Baldwin's custody battle. He looked older...Until my wife put on Knot's Landing. And he was on the show. It was from 1984. It was just bizarre. How much different he looked. And just the other day. I was watching Star Trek 2 and then saw Shatner in Boston Legal.

Shatner in 1982

Shatner in 2006

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
There's only one actor I'd bring back, turn back time about 20 years, and return him to the prime of his life - and that's Christopher Reeve. He left us way too early.

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
When I was younger, I had a crush on Pamyln Ferdin (voice of Fern in Charlotte's Web, voice of Lucy in some charlie brown cartoons, Paul Lynde's daughter in his show in the 70s, starred in Star Trek TOS way back....) I believe she's an animal advocate now. Anyway, I would mind seeing her come back to do something.

BTW I googled and emailed her a few years back, and she wrote me a very nice response.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks