What's new

Across 110th Street (1972) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

across_one_hundred_tenth_street.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
Glad that this one is coming out on Blu-ray Disc. Another DVD is about to be retired.Sad that the soul legend behind this seminal soundtrack has passed away. A huge loss, indeed!!!!!

Yorkshire

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
phillyrobt said:
On the same day composer Bobby Womack passes..RIP!
First thing that crossed my mind when I heard the sad news - what an irony that the release appears at almost the same time as his death.

Steve W

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yesterday, I watched this disc in its entirety. A crime film with some good sequences in it. I forgot how brutal this film was for its time. My video grade is 3.5 considering how those films from the 70s usually look in 1080p.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
I haven't seen ACROSS 110TH STREET since it came out and I liked it a lot back then, so I wonder how it holds up. I almost got mugged on 178th Street (68 blocks north of the location in the movie) on my way to the theater, but just as the muggers were closing in, I ran into the local karate instructor, a friend of mine, whose presence caused the muggers to turn around and go the other way. That's what the Bronx was like in 1973. Across 178th Street indeed!

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Of course day after release date Kino / Amazon raised the price OUCH! I know with amazon and KINO the retial price in regards to discounted prices tend to stay on the high end but they should try to keep the prices reasonable within the release time frame. (I know other retailers prob have cheaper pricing) I prefer to order thru amazon. I will put it to my wish list and watch for a decent price drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks