What's new

Abe Vigoda dead @ 94 (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
It's amazing I'm on Season 8 of Barney, about to start Disc 2. Very nice seeing Fish in Season 7. I don't think Barney ever jumped the shark. The one called Examination I just watched was a blast with Luger showing up to "help". :D

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Tony Bensley said:
The man had a great sense of humor, no doubt about it! :)

CHEERS! (Because I suspect that's how Abe would have wanted it!) :)

A woman I know was standing by him in New York City 10 or 15 years ago.

She said that he had so much hair growing out of his ear that it looked like a squirrel was nesting there!

I suspect that Abe would have had a good laugh at that.

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
Richard Gallagher said:
A woman I know was standing by him in New York City 10 or 15 years ago.

She said that he had so much hair growing out of his ear that it looked like a squirrel was nesting there!

I suspect that Abe would have had a good laugh at that.

Funny that you said that. I worked on a film with him in Philadelphia in 1992, and, when we picked him up in NY, the first thing that the Production Accountant commented on (privately) was the hair in his ears. I don't know how he could hear as it was as thick as a clump of moss. I will say that he was a very nice person and a very good actor and never a problem.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
After seeing how my previous post on this thread, expressing delight in Abe Vigoda's cameo in "Joe Versus The Volcano", looks on the new Home Theatre Forum, I may have a big problem with the new format:

Abe Vigoda dead @ 94
YES!
I know it's wrong, but the absurd juxtapositioning of what should be two very separate texts made me laugh!

Thankfully, the above text doesn't read that way on my PC Laptop, and I don't bother accessing HTF (Or most other sites, for that matter!) on any screen smaller than 15 inches!

CHEERS! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks