What's new

A TURTLES TALE 3-D - THE ORIGINAL, FROM UK, REGION B (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Here's the deal: I purchased this movie from the U.K. assuming I was eventually going to acquire an all-region 3-D player, but that never happened. The movie was sitting on my bottom shelf along with other movies I can't yet watch, and my dog decided to spaz out and chew up some cases, TURTLES TALE included. Fortunately, she left the discs intact.

I therefore have the Region B Blu-ray of A TURTLES TALE (which, unlike its sequel, is not for sale in the U.S.). Also included is a Region 2 DVD. The DVD evidently includes an anaglyphic 3-D edition, as two red-blue cardboard glasses are included (these are still wrapped - I never opened them).

So, the discs are pristine - never played, and the glasses for the DVD are intact. Just no case, no cover art. Make your own.

I am offering these two discs for $12. postpaid. PayPal payment works for me.

Note that this movie is among Ronald Epstein's 30 Must-Own 3-D movies list, but it will NOT play on region 1 machines.

If interested, this is first-come, first serve.

Dick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks