What's new

A question about Amazon.com Snow White offer (1 Viewer)

Derek J

Grip
As many of you already know, Amazon.com is offering a free Disney Animation DVD when you buy Snow White. Does anyone know if I can get the free coupon if I buy the DVD at any store or is this just an Amazon.com exclusive offer?

MikeM

Screenwriter
It's not exclusive to Amazon. You can get the same offer from the Disney Store and Costco. There may be others out there offering the same deal, but I know of only those two.
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
I understand this is a mail away promotion.
There is details about it on the disney.com site. So I don't think it matters if you buy it from amazon or anywhere else. You should still be able to redeem it.

Chris Demaree

Stunt Coordinator
I preordered my copy of 'Snow White' at the local Disney store. The only reason I did this was because my free copy of 'Fantasia' would be shipped to that store, along with my copy of 'Snow White', allowing me to pick them both up at the same time (on the 9th). All of the online offers I checked, would ship you 'Snow White' and you would have to mail in the receipt, proof of purchase and the mail-in form to Disney and they will send you your free movie. I didn't want to wait, so I preordered in person at the nearest Disney store. Snow white and Fantasia, $19.95 ...not bad at all :)

KDHM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kim Donald Houde-Martens
This is a Disney Deal you will be able to mail for the free disc no matter where you buy it. But if you buy it direct from Disney (Store or Online)you get the free film at the same time without sending anything in, and you are guaranteed which free film, you don't have to make a second choice if the first free choice is out of stock. (seems Disney will be sending out what is left to everyone that mail in for the free disc)
kd

Here's the fine print from costco:
The free Disney DVD will be shipped to you along with Walt
Disney's Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs DVD Platinum Edition.
:)

Thomas_A

Second Unit
I just got a Confirmation Notice from Disney that My Snow white and the xtra dvd,lithos,Pins, and something else have been shipped out... whoo hoo.
Disney sent out an e-mail..and I bought from that with my Disney card... when is the actual release date?
------------------
So far, So good, So what
Link Removed
http://thomas2307.homestead.com/thomasworld.html

Users who are viewing this thread