What's new

Directors A new tournament idea I'd like to try out on the group... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
First off, before anything, I encourage you to read the final post in the "Lovely Ladies Of The 80s...Round 3 And Beyond" thread to find out who the winner is.

Secondly, I'm thinking of running another female tournament, but this one with a twist...

The women would be exclusively DISNEY CHARACTERS. I include Touchstone Pictures in there as well, but the gist of it is that for over 6 1/2 decades, Disney animators have created some especially good-looking female characters. So, I figure, why not decide which one out of all of them looks best?

I know it sounds fanboyish and geekish, but it could be interesting. If the idea sounds interesting, we could always mix in live-action Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures and Miramax characters as well.

It's your call, guys...Sound interesting?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

No characters from outside the Disney Company, though.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I'm not above lusting after female cartoon characters. If you think about, some of the most attractive renditions of the female form (body, face, overall presence) have come in artistic form (paint, sculpture, etc.).

Plus I think Ariel is like SO hot. ;)

I'll play.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks