What's new

A Million Ways to Die in the West (Blu-ray Combo) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
million_ways_to_die_in_the_west_ver11.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
A pre-order already? The danged thing just came out today! How long before that watch-the-movie-before-they-finish-making-it joke in Spaceballs becomes a reality?

Ruly2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Josh
I found these special features*:

[*]Audio commentary [for both unrated and rated versions]
[*]Featurettes:The good the bad and the increasingly decreasing population, A fistful of dirt... in your mouth & Once Upon a time, in a different West
[*]Deleted, Extended and Alternate scenes
[*]Alternate Opening
[*]Alternative ending
[*]Gag Reel
[/list]
* subject to change

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
Every time I see this thread I think it's an announcement for 8 Million Ways To Die, the 80's crime thriller. Bummer

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
Ruly2 said:
I found these special features*:

[*]Audio commentary [for both unrated and rated versions]
[*]Featurettes:The good the bad and the increasingly decreasing population, A fistful of dirt... in your mouth & Once Upon a time, in a different West
[*]Deleted, Extended and Alternate scenes
[*]Alternate Opening
[*]Alternative ending
[*]Gag Reel
[/list]
* subject to change
The deleted material is of the most interest to me here. There were a number of snippets that didn't make the final film that made it into the trailer (Most of the material involving the doctor was removed, probably because test audiences couldn't handle all of the bloodshed), and also the removal of a funeral ("She had a splinter, Doc. What the hell were you supposed to do?"), which was spoiled in every ad I ever saw and yet never saw the light of day in the film. Still, I've been reading the novelization, which has even more deleted stuff, including a sequence where Albert tries to get back into dating (The shot in the trailer of Seth MacFarlane's mug smiling and laughing most likely comes from this stuff). This will be a really interesting release. I know many didn't like this film but I found it to be very entertaining and funny, and (dare I say it) just a little bit better than Ted.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
A SIDE-SPLITTINGLY OUTRAGEOUS COMEDY WITH AN ALL-STAR CAST FROM
THE CREATOR OF TED, ‘AMERICAN DAD’ ANDFAMILY GUY’
A MILLION WAYS
TO DIE IN THE WEST
UNRATED VERSION WITH MORE LAUGHS EXCLUSIVELY ON
DIGITAL HD AND BLU-RAY™!
BE THE FIRST TO OWN IT ON DIGITAL HD SEPTEMBER 9, 2014
BRING HOME THE BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK INCLUDING BLU-RAY™, DVD & DIGITAL HD WITH ULTRAVIOLET™ ON OCTOBER 7, 2014
Universal City, California, August 5, 2014 – Sparks and bullets fly between a gun-shy sheep farmer and a beautiful sharpshooter in A Million Ways to Die in the West, an outrageously irreverent comedy coming exclusively to Digital HD on September 9, 2014 and DVD and Blu-ray™ Combo Pack on October 7, 2014, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Coinciding with the digital release date of the film will be a deluxe version of the soundtrack album, featuring additional score cues by composer Joel McNeely. This album will be available exclusively through iTunes.​
Seth MacFarlane, creator of “Family Guy” and the blockbuster comedy feature film Ted, directs produces, co-writes and stars in this sweet and saucy film packed with laughs, lunacy and just the right amount of romance. A never-before-seen UNRATED version of the film, featuring 18 additional laugh-packed minutes is available exclusively on Blu-ray™ and Digital HD. A Million Ways to Die in the West DVD and Blu-ray™ Combo Pack each offer hilarious bonus content, including deleted scenes, alternate takes, feature commentary and much more.​
MacFarlane is joined by an all-star cast including Academy Award®-winner Charlize Theron (Snow White and the Huntsman, Prometheus), Liam Neeson (Non-Stop, Taken), Neil Patrick Harris (“How I Met Your Mother”, Hedwig and the Angry Inch), Amanda Seyfried (Les Misérables, Mamma Mia), Giovanni Ribisi (Ted, Avatar) and Sarah Silverman (Wreck-It Ralph, “The League”).​
When Albert Stark (Seth MacFarlane) loses his fickle fiancée (Amanda Seyfried) to a mustachioed dandy (Neil Patrick Harris), he rebounds hard with Anna (Charlize Theron), a gorgeous gunslinger new to his Old West town. What he doesn’t know is that Anna’s ex, Clinch Leatherwood (Liam Neeson), is the most dangerous desperado on the horizon and he’s on his way to reclaim his gal—whatever it takes. With MacFarlane’s bold and bawdy humor and a host of surprise celebrity cameos, A Million Ways to Die in the West will have audiences splitting their britches!​
The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack includes a Blu-ray™, DVD and DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet™.​
* Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.​
* DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.​
* DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet™ lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.​
Bonus Features Exclusive to Blu-ray™​
* Alternate Ending​
* Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes​
* Once Upon a Time in A Different West - A behind the scenes look at what it took to pull all the pieces together​
* The Good, The Bad and the Increasingly Decreasing Population – Learn about some of the familiar faces that pop into Old Stump including one of the greatest cameos of them all, a visit from Christopher Lloyd aka Doc Brown.​
* Unrated commentary with director/producer/co-writer Seth MacFarlane, co-writers and executive producers Alec Sulkin & Wellesley Wild and star Chalrlize Theron​
Bonus Features on Blu-ray™ and DVD​
* Gag Reel​
* A Fistful of Dirt…In Your Mouth – Follow the production through all the shooting locations​
* Feature Commentary​
FILMMAKERS​
Cast: Seth MacFarlane, Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Giovanni Ribisi, Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman and Liam Neeson​
Directed By: Seth MacFarlane​
Written By: Seth MacFarlane and Alec Sulkin & Wellsely Wild​
Produced By: Scott Stuber, Jason Clark, Seth MacFarlane​
Executive Producers: Alec Sulkin and Wellsely Wild​
Director of Photography: Michael Barrett​
Production Designer: Stephen Lineweaver​
Edited By: Jeff Freeman, ACE​
Costume Designer: Cindy Evans​
Music By: Joel McNeely​
TECHNICAL INFORMATION - Blu-ray™:​
Street Date: October 7, 2014​
Copyright: 2014 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.​
Selection Numbers: 61129805 / 61131197 (CDN)​
Running Time: 1 hour 56 minutes​
Layers: BD-50​
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1​
Rating: R for strong crude and sexual content, language throughout, some violence and drug material​
Technical Info: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1/Dolby Digital 2.0, Spanish and French DTS Digital Surround 5.1​
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish and French subtitles​
TECHNICAL INFORMATION - DVD:​
Street Date: October 7, 2014​
Copyright: 2014 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.​
Selection Numbers: 61129806 / 61131196 (CDN)​
Running Time: 1 hour 56 minutes/TBD​
Layers: Dual Layer​
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1​
Rating: R for strong crude and sexual content, language throughout, some violence and drug material​
Technical Info: English Dolby Digital 5.1/Dolby Digital 2.0, Spanish and French Dolby Digital 5.1​
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish and French subtitles​

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
Well, now I feel bad about buying the soundtrack album on iTunes just prior to the theatrical release. If I had known a deluxe edition was coming, I would've happily waited. Still, the current album has been getting a lot of play on both my iPod and iPhone.Still, very much looking forward to the release of the film. Looks nicely packed, and looks to have extras that will be worth watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks