What's new

A lot of catalog titles on June 5th! (1 Viewer)

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
Blood Work, finally! One of Eastwood's better latter-day films IMO. And Ransom, a terrific film. Disney released the film twice on DVD, both times with only letterboxed transfers. Cocktail was announced as an SE reissue but it never happened. Here's hoping all of these will sport fresh HD transfers.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Wasn't WHV supposed to release 30 to 40 catalog titles on blu in 2012? So far the pace has been a little slow. Does anyone have any guesses what they are up to?

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
JoeDoakes said:
Wasn't WHV supposed to release 30 to 40 catalog titles on blu in 2012? So far the pace has been a little slow. Does anyone have any guesses what they are up to?
Probably changed their minds in favor of dumping everything on MOD. I've never seen a sorrier state of affairs concerning home video than the one we're in now.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
A couple of nice titles but nothing I need to own. Blood work never did anything for me, the villain was too easy to figure out. I like Ransom but it's more a rental at this point. Scent is probably he best one for me but not much replay for me there.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
The Color of Money, for sure. Only ever saw it once, when it came out. It'll be great to have both that and The Hustler on BLU.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks