1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

A little problem on my Sony KV-32FS100

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Joshua_Y, May 14, 2003.

1. Joshua_Y

Joshua_Y Screenwriter

Okay...just had my new FS100 delivered...and it looks spectacular...but when watching a Widescreen DVD with 16:9 Enhanced Mode on...when something rather white comes on screen...on all the corners of the set...theres this kinda white lines...its kinda faint...but is still kinda annoying...and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what it would be or how to fix it...

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Can you describe what you're seeing a little more specifically?

3. Joshua_Y

Joshua_Y Screenwriter

Well...I'm gonna return the Sony for a $400 32' Toshiba with just a regular hold screen...I think the problem with the FS100 was speaker interference...which I've had with flat screens...

4. Daniel Becker

Daniel Becker Second Unit

I'm sorry to hear that. If I were you i'd be very upset that your losing the 16:9 mode. That is the best feature the Sony's offer for DVD viewing. It's just a great feature to have for movies and some videogames.

Dan.B

5. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Joshua, I've sort of been following your saga, and I think you're looking for the impossible: the perfect television. JB

6. Joshua_Y

Joshua_Y Screenwriter

I'm not looking for perfection...but two big white lines on the side of the screen is unacceptable to me...I think I will be happy with the Toshiba...I've had a 30' Toshiba for 7 years...still looks as good as the day I bought it...but it only has Composite and I really want component...[​IMG]