1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Large Heavy Box Has Been Delivered . . .

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by MichaelBarletta, Dec 4, 2003.

1. MichaelBarletta

MichaelBarletta Active Member

OOHHH BOY! Am I in trouble[​IMG]. A large heavy box has been delivered this afternoon. How do I know this? Because my wife called me at work to "ask" if this "thing" was my new subwoofer. So I said, well, Ah, Ah, Ah . . . then I hung up. Has my PB1-ISD arrived??!!

2. DougRuss

DougRuss Well-Known Member

Better stop and pick up some Flowers on the way home ??[​IMG]

3. steve nn

steve nn Well-Known Member

Unless your wife likes the thunder of lighting right in the house? You might want to buy her a new car to go with the flowers. If a car is out of budget then maybe a promise never to buy another sub again along with a box of her favorite candy with the flowers.[​IMG] Congrads

4. MichaelBarletta

MichaelBarletta Active Member

HEY! How do you guys know my wife so well? [​IMG]
    BTW I guess SVS got their supply of ISD's in. I didn't hear a thing about it on the board, or their site. I know a lot of people have been waiting. Mike.

5. PeterKurpiewski

PeterKurpiewski Active Member

Yep, it sure seems like they did. I got my 25-31 PCi yesterday and couldn't be happier! I can't help but think what a PC+ would be like... or another 25-31 PCi. I don't even think I have room for another, but nevertheless, it brings movies to life! Yay for SVS.

6. Chris A H

Chris A H Well-Known Member

Micheal,

Looking at the PB1-ISD myself, let us know how it works for you when you get the chance.