What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Westworld -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
Watched this last night and quite enjoyed both the movie and the way it looked on blu. Colors look quite rich, reds looked red, not orange (e.g. the bright reds used in the throne room of the Medieval World scenes), geometry appears correct, and detail was abundant. You can see some variance depending on the shot, but it quickly becomes obvious that it's source-based. All up I was very pleased with it given the age of the film.

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Robert Harris said:
I'm told that many people prefer the North Korean Blu-ray, especially professional basketball players.

RAH
Well, the North Korean Blu-ray gets it perfectly - it is both horizontally and vertically stretched, in black-and-white, and features an entirely different cast.

youworkmen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david
I got the German steelbook of Westworld today . Once the cardboard wrap is off the whole package is 100% English.
The quality of the Beyond Westworld pilot included as a bonus feature is poor. Is it the same for the whole series on the Warner Archive release ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks