What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Twilight Forever -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Having never been either a tween or teen girl, I may not be the prime target for this series. But those who may wish to purchase the uber-popular set should be aware of what's available and its quality.

I'll admit to watching the original Twilight. It was a beautiful Blu-ray, with great audio.

I then somehow missed the sequels. I want to make sure that I get this correct.

The films included are:

Twilight - 2008

The Twilight Saga - New Moon - 2009

The Twilight Saga - Eclipse - 2010

The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 1 - 2011

The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 2 - 2012

Packaging is a high-quality box, which unlike some other Blu-ray packaging actually works to hold the book and discs within -- even though it slides out of the bottom. The outer box is in a lovely shade of lavender with sort of mauve highlights. OMG!

And the box is two-sided, so you can keep in on your desk in any position. One side has the totally hot Taylor Lautner kind of glaring at you. And on the other, if you can stand it, are Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart.

You can kind of have it turned one way when you go to school, and then turn it around to get the right effect while you're doing your homework.

What you actually get in this boxed set is impressive. Ten discs, all five films, with tons of extras. The point should be made that this isn't one of those sets that has both Blu-ray and DVD, which might come in handy if like your little sister wants to borrow them to watch in her room.

These are ten discs, films and extras, and totally Blu-ray.

What's interesting to me, is that Summit, which produced the series, could have easily gone with something far cheaper, and still sold the same number of copies.

They didn't. This is a quality set, from down-rezzing of the DIs, to extra content, to packaging.

Image and audio are both superb. No problems anywhere.

As such, and to the delight of every tween and teen girl who has this on her hit list, I can report that they'll be thrilled, and as such, I'm giving this a...

Recommended.

Note: At under $50 for the set, if your parents won't buy it for you, you can almost take it out of your lunch money.

RAH

Escapay

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Gutierrez
To use an old internet joke (2010 called and wants it back):

RAH's "A Few Words About...Twilight Forever" is still a better love story than Twilight.

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
This is like literally pretty much the greatest thing I have ever read. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks