What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Toy Story 3 - 3D -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
I believe that it's now official that Disney has released more 3D Blu-ray product into the marketplace than any other distributor, and the public is the fortunate recipient in the majority of cases.

Toy Story 3 is a film that works perfectly in 3D.

As the latest sequel in what hopefully will have the legs of an Andy Hardy series, as Toy Story has been not only successful for Disney, but beloved by audiences.

Disney's latest round of 3D releases (all three Toy Story films, Cars 2, Bolt, Meet the Robinsons, G-Force, Chicken Little), join the recently released Pirates 3, Lion King and Beauty and the Beast will make a great many kids happy come the Holidays.

I'm thinking of grandparents arriving for the Holidays with a bedroom-sized 3D LCD monitor, a new 3D Blu-ray player, and a dozen or more Disney 3D discs. Enough to Make Mr. Epstein jealous.

While I'll not have a chance to examine all of the new offerings, Toy Story 3 is a standout. Mr. Epstein has already noted his delight with 3D imagery in G-Force bounding outside the frames of his monitor.

Along with the rest of the Disney 3D product...

Toy Story 3 (3D) is Very Highly Recommended.

RAH

Ensign Eddie

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
Does anyone have an idea why this is now "under review" at Amazon? This usually means that they have received complaints that there is something wrong with the product (such as a manufacturing or mastering defect). I haven't heard of any problems with this disk, though. Interestingly enough, the 3D Trilogy set is still available.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Nearly everything under review on amazon is due to a packaging problem allowing the product to be damaged in shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks