What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Thelma & Louise -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
I've always wondered what an exciting day would have been like for Thelma and Louise.

Liner notes call Thelma & Louise from M-G-M (via Fox) on Blu-ray, "one of the best road movies of all time." And I agree.

The new Blu-ray has fine image quality, which along with the uncompressed audio, makes a great package.

No doubt about it. Terrific entertainment. I do love the way that the young Brad Pitt, who receives no placement in the original billing block, has an image three times the size of either Susan Sarnadon or Geena Davis. In the now 20 year old film, he received seventh billing.

And a great old Thunderbird.

Recommended.

RAH

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Thanks for the early review. I have seen this film so many times esp on VHS, CRINGE I know. I always noticed many scenes would have a lot more grain than others, and seemed to be film stock usage more than anything. In fact just specific shots would looked more grain filled.

Nice to know that MGM/Fox Didn't do the presentation an injustice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks