What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
They botched the artwork on the "blu-ray + dvd" cover, by swapping Snow White for the Queen it looks like the dwarfs and the prince are smiling affectionately at the old hag with the poisoned apple.

I'm really looking forward to buying the dvd, hopefully with the Snow White centered artwork.

MikeDE

Second Unit
I received a flyer from Walmart advertising it for $19.96. I'll pre-order at Best Buy to get the steel case, then try to price match with this ad and use the $10 coupon when picking it up. Hopefully it will all work.

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
Originally Posted by Steve Christou /forum/thread/293339/a-few-words-about-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-in-blu-ray#post_3612309

Hang on to your 2001 dvds for the bonus material...deleted scenes such as the fully animated Witch at the Cauldron have been inexplicably dropped from the new release.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Originally Posted by MikeDE

I received a flyer from Walmart advertising it for $19.96. I'll pre-order at Best Buy to get the steel case, then try to price match with this ad and use the $10 coupon when picking it up. Hopefully it will all work.
There web site has it listed as $24.86. I guess we will find out on 10/6.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=snow+white+blu-ray&Find.x=14&Find.y=14&Find=Find

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Originally Posted by Eric Scott Richard ) since some of them never owned Snow White (and other animated classics) before because they only began starting their own families in recent years...

_Man_

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Originally Posted by MikeDE

In Sunday's paper, the Walmart flyer has it listed as $19.96. Their website still has it as $24.86.

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
amazon went down to $19.98 - $10 snowhite code + $3 shipping!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is that what you have to do, Travis? E-mail them to correct the pre-order price? I haven't been in this situation before.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Question #2.

The $5 drop (from when I ordered @ $24.99) means my total of the order drops to $24.98--effectively screwing up my Free Super Saver Shipping. What do I do then?

mgdvd0

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
if your order are placed prior to price drop then they WILL send with " free super saver" and apply the discount as well
that IS part of their "price guarantee" :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by mgdvd0

if your order are placed prior to price drop then they WILL send with " free super saver" and apply the discount as well
that IS part of their "price guarantee" :D
I've had them 'forget' to do that before so I contacted them. They said it would be taken care of once the disc ships.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
The pre-order price at Amazon.com dropped to $19.99 - add the $10.00 'snowhite' code and it's a hap-hap-happy day! (Oops, wrong movie! )

I've ordered this and Craig Ferguson's book, and will see both for just under $40 US shipped to Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks