What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Midnight in Paris-- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
TO ROME WITH LOVE. Not to be confused with the John Forsythe TV show of the late 60s.

Cinescott

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Finally bought and watched this film and couldn't be happier with the purchase. "Midnight in Paris" is a fun, classy movie, especially for those with even a limited knowledge of American expatriots living in Paris in the 1920s. The writing is witty and thought-provoking and makes for a great night with friends.

The city is beautifully shot and if this is an example of how fine digital cameras can make movies look, I'm all for it.

Having been to Paris a decade ago, I now want to go back. I wouldn't recommend watching this movie without an updated passport:)

Flemming.K

Stunt Coordinator
I've almost seen all the movies for 2011, that I've "scheduled", but I'm embarrassed to say, that I have yet to see this. Always loved Allen in front of the camera, but a little less so, when he is behind it. Though he has picked up the pace and I've certainly only heard good things about Midnight in Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks