1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Few Details on Panasonic's 2012 Blu-ray Player line-up

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by MrBoylan, Jan 23, 2012.

1. MrBoylan

MrBoylan Member

Check out Panasonic's upcoming Blu-ray player line-up. Smaller, faster, more streaming, 1080/24p output from streaming sources (in addition to Blu-ray and DVD), and potentially higher performance overall, particularly on DVDs with enhancements to Panasonic's Super Resolution technology. Also, a new high-end player with audiophile grade parts and 7.1 channel analog outputs (DMP-BDT500). Find out more here (with a few pics): Panasonic's 2012 Blu-ray Player Line -CB

2. dmiller68

dmiller68 Well-Known Member

David Miller
    The DMP-BDT500 looks pretty good. I have been pretty happy with the free one I got with my TV. Depending on the price I might look at it a little later this year.

3. MrBoylan

MrBoylan Member

Yeah, I was happily surprised that they went back to having a true high-end player with multi-channel analog outputs. I know the market for this is smaller, but it shows that Panasonic is still in tune with the high-end A/V enthusiast audience. -CB