What's new

666 Park Avenue - season 1 (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I'm not a fan of Revenge, so I've never really seen more then one episode of that series, yet, I was surprised I tuned onto 666 to check it out.
At first I didn't know what to make of this show. I have it on, but I'm concentrating on other stuff I have going on. I've watched it enough to get that Terry O'Quinn is like the Devil and Vennesa Williams is his wife. And I guess she's a mortal.
What struck me more then how O'Quinn's Devil is using people who want to get ahead, at a huge cost, is he can't escape old Smokey. It just feels like Lost again.
This series hasn't been must view for me, but I happen to keep tuning.

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
I'm enjoying it much more than I did "Lost." I think I gave up on Lost somewhere in the second season, but I'll stay with 666 Park Avenue.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by Nelson Au /t/324125/666-park-avenue-season-1#post_3994323
This series hasn't been must view for me, but I happen to keep tuning.

Yeah, I would have bailed already if the BF didn't like watching it. I'm just not entranced by anything going on. Jane seems to be a typical movie/television character who keeps doing less-than-intelligent stuff because the story demands it.

If she would shape up, I think I'd be more into the show. I like the entire cast and the premise; she just needs to change a little bit to make a better show.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Another casualty from ABC.
It's been officially cancelled.
I fell behind because of the HTF Hollywood meet.
I'm kind of glad I don't have to play catch up now.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
ABC will be finishing off the unaired episodes in late June on Saturday nights.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I actually enjoyed this, hoped it would continue, but ratings rule.

Might watch a few of the future episodes, but knowing it doesn't continue and may not even have a decent ending, just "cut", the show's over, not overly interested.

Once I find out a show's being cancelled, I'm usually done with it. No fun to watch something, knowing it has no future and probably not even a proper ending.

They're just using this to fill space in their schedule.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Loads of enthusiasm for this show on the forum! Lol--but would anybody spring for a dvd collection? One hasn't been announced, as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.